Sunday, April 15, 2012

We Are The Champions!!!!


Sollys Osasco 2011-2012 Superliga CHAMPS!!

This season has truly been a blessing. Hard work, determination, injuries, sickness, and a few defeats. Have lead us to be champions. I can honestly say that this team has worked so hard. After losing to Unilever last season 0-3 it just proves that this team has heart and they were determined to bring the trophy back to Osasco. 

Sad that I have to leave. This is a memory I will never forget. I have been pro 2 years and I have won two championships. One in Puerto Rico in 2010 and now here in Brazil. What a privilege to have worked with a GREAT group of girls and to have loving fans to support us. 

You can watch the entire game here:


Here are a few images from the Final














There's nothing like an ENERGETIC TEAM!! 












I am leaving Brazil with a SMILE. This country has been so good to me and I'm truly going to miss it here. Sollys is an amazing program and I couldn't get enough of their hospitality.  I can honestly say the best memory was when the entire team started dancing after the game. I wrote a status on Facebook last week saying if we were to win the Final I would dance to a song called "Eu quero tchu eu quero tcha". At the end of the final the entire team danced. :) It made the championship title that much greater. 

I return back to the USA tonight. I am sad to leave I will miss the girls but I will see a few of them this Summer. I can not wait. My first gold of the Summer and hopefully not the last. God Bless and thank you for all of those who have kept up with Sollys this season. If you didn't you missed out on a great one :)

FANS OF OSASCO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! 

SOLLYS THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF PLAYING FOR YOU I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. GOD WILLING I WILL BE BACK ;) 

AS FAR AS THE TEAM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY AS WELL AS YOUR LOVE. I GAINED SISTERS IN BRAZIL!! CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE A FEW OF YOU THIS SUMMER. 



EU AMO VOCE BRAZIL. MUITO OBRIGADA!